AMK Microfinance Institution is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 340,000 customers, more than 1,400 staffs, and branch offices located in nationwide.
- Promote mobile banking products and other AMK products
- Recruit mobile banking agent in the selected village
- Create new account for customers, ensuring appropriate KYC is conducted
- Train agent about mobile banking policy, procedure and how to use mobile phone and other materials
- Provide effective liquidity and cash management support to agents
- Monitor mobile banking product and report any issue or fraud to mobile banking team
- Assist agents and customers with ongoing use of the products and services.
- Conduct training to AMK staff, agents and customers and other individuals as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field
- Prior work experience in sales, training at field level
- Be able to drive a motorcycle.
- willingness to work closely with rural communities and commitment to work in a private business with a social mission
- Familiarity and confidence in discussing financial and technologically driven product solutions
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal, sales and marketing skills
- Work experience within mobile ba
AMK offers a competitive salary, quarterly performance incentive, Khmer New Year bonus, pension fund benefit, accident insurance, full medical cost reimbursement for employee, spouse and dependent. Working conditions comply with Cambodian labor law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, #442, St 193, Sangkat Tuolsvayprey1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or
E-mail: [email protected]
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 www.amkcambodia.com
or visiting website:
089 333 767