AMK Microfinance Institution is the largest microfinance institution in Cambodia with number of customers over 310,000, more than 1,400 staffs, and branch offices in every province in the country.
- Developing and presenting key messages and creative ideas for discussion in advertising including themes and methods
- Varying tone and language messages to be used for marketing ads based on target audience and products
- Editing or rewriting existing copy as necessary and submitting copy for approval
- Writing speeches, articles, contents on newsletter, press release, annual report, website, and other related marketing, informative and promotional materials
- Inventing names, headlines and slogans that appear on brochures and other promotional material for supporting products and services
- Regularly performing media monitoring and follow up an impact and feedback on each marketing campaigns done by AMK
- Regularly analyzing customer behavior toward their media preferences to ensure an effectiveness of using media ads
- Assist Marketing head in development of marketing and other campaign strategies as well as its execution plan
- Complete other work-related tasks assigned by head of marketing department
- A bachelor degree in English, Marketing, Marketing Communication or other related field;
- Knowledge of the content structure and of Khmer/English including the spelling of words, meaning and
rules of grammar and composition very well;
- Knowledge of methods and principles on advertisement and promotion is advantages;
- At least 1-year experience in copywriting;
- Good inter-personal skills, clean presentation and experience in communication;
- Able to relate well to others and to work independently without close supervision;
- Computer literacy: Essential – Microsoft application;
- Honest and positive attitude; and
- Creative and innovative self-starter
AMK offers a competitive salary, performance incentive, Khmer New Year bonus, pension fund benefit, accident insurance, and full medical cost reimbursement for employees, spouses, and children. Working conditions comply with Cambodian labor laws.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to:
AMK branch offices or Head Office, #442, St 193, Sangkat Tuolsvayprey1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or
E-mail: [email protected]
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com. AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to interview.